Mr Adrian Tan (OIC)
Ms Koh Hwei Miang
Mrs Serena Ong
Mdm Lim Peng Teng
Tuesday: 3.00 p.m. to 6.00 p.m.
Friday: 2.00 p.m. to 5.00 p.m.
- Learn and develop competency in the game of badminton
- Develop and encourage good sportsmanship among all members
- Provide opportunities for students to progressively develop CCA-specific knowledge, skills, values and attitudes through sustained participation
- Provide platform for students to learn core values, social and emotional competencies and the emerging 21st Century Competencies
- Weekly Trainings: Players will be trained in the rules of the game, basic badminton skills and strategies
- Friendly matches with other schools
- Community Centre Tournaments
Participated in Badminton North Zone Competition
North Zone Championship, B division boys, B division girls, C division boys, C division girls
Top 6 for all divisions