Miss Samhita Roy (OIC)
Mrs Caroline Rajakumar
Ms Alysia Lim
Training days and time
Tuesday: 3.00p.m. to 6.00p.m.
Friday: 2.30p.m. to 5.30p.m.
- To cultivate students’ passion in music and the playing of instruments
- To develop team spirit and discipline as a member of the concert band
- To provide opportunities for students to progressively develop CCA-specific knowledge, skills, values and attitudes through sustained participation
- To provide platform for students to learn core values, social and emotional competencies and the emerging 21st Century Competencies
Programmes and Activities
- Concert Band students are trained to play musical instruments and are given opportunities to perform in school and in the public.
- The Marsiling Concert Band performs in the school for concerts like Mia Musica, participates in band exchanges with other schools and takes part in competitions such as Singapore Youth Festival Arts Presentation.
- To promote bonding among the band students, the Marsiling Concert Band has its annual Band Camp and Passing Out Parade ceremony at the end of the year.
SYF Arts Presentation 2013 – Certificate of Distinction
SYF Arts Presentation 2015 – Certificate of Accomplishment
SYF Arts Presentation 2017 – Certificate of Accomplishment
SYF Arts Presentation 2019
Percussion Ensemble: Certificate of Accomplishment
Brass Ensemble: Certificate of Accomplishment
SYF Arts Presentation 2021 – Certificate of Accomplishment