Mdm Uma (OIC)
Tuesday: 3.00 p.m. to 5.00 p.m.
Thursday: 3.00 p.m. to 5.00 p.m. (Second CCA)
- Develop students’ creativity and technical competencies in Art
- Develop students’ passion in Art through exposure and exploration of various art forms
- Provide opportunities for students to progressively develop CCA-specific knowledge, skills, values and attitudes through sustained participation
- Provide platform for students to learn core values, social and emotional competencies and the emerging 21st Century Competencies
- Artist Workshops
- Learning journeys to museums and exhibition events
School-wide and community events; decorations or preparation of gifts and items for fund raising events to give back to the community and society.
The Japan International High School Arts Festival 2018 (Participation)