- The internet is a public forum and students should be mindful of what they post online. The irresponsible posting of content on the internet, especially content which brings disrepute to the school name is an offence. Examples of irresponsible posting include posting of pictures and videos showing students committing offences, e.g. fighting, smoking, etc.
- Other forms of cyber-related offences include cyber-bullying, cyber-abuse of school staff, impersonation, stealing passwords, hacking into school computer system, etc.
Proper Use of School Facilities
Outdoor Sports Facilities
- Outdoor sports facilities in the school include the Central Square, basketball & volleyball courts, school field and the concourse.
- Students must wear proper attire for sports.
- Students are to ensure venue is kept clean.
- No outsiders are to be invited to join the games.
- No soccer is allowed at the Central Square/concourse/hall.
- No games are allowed during these times:
- from 8.00 a.m. to 3.00 p.m. (hot weather) except for official PE lessons or Structured Remedial Programmes
- in the morning before school
- when it is raining or there is a lightning risk alert
- during exam period
- Students are to be in proper attire, and are required to bring along a towel.
- Students need to log in their attendance, and cooperate with the teacher on duty.
- Students are to use gym equipment under supervision and in the intended manner.
- Students should return used equipment to their original position.
- Equipment with loose parts should be reported to the teacher on duty.
Student Lounge (X-Cape)
- Bags are not allowed in the student lounge. Students are to keep their wallets and mobile phones with them at all times.
- Students are to log in their attendance and sign in the loan book for items taken out.
- Students need to follow instructions from teachers and student leaders on duty.
- Students need to respect the house rules.
- Bags are not allowed in the Learning Hub. Students are to keep their wallets and mobile phones with them at all times.
- Students are to maintain silence in the Learning Hub. No playing is allowed.
- No food and drinks are allowed in the Learning Hub.
- The sick bay is strictly for students who are:
- sick and waiting for parents to take them home,
- in need of first aid,
- waiting for the ambulance to arrive.
The sick bay is NOT for students who complain of mild sickness and just need to rest.